Underwing Refueling Nozzle – 64349
- Easy swiveling under all conditions. Swivel independent of quick disconnect (QD) coupling.
- Connects to 3-lug international standard aircraft adapter (MS24484 or MS29514)
- Lead-in ramps of stainless steel, not aluminum bronze,
for longer life
- Self-adjusting pressure loaded nose seal. No mechanical adjustments or springs used. Leak free under extreme side loads,
worn adapters and extreme temperatures.
- Nose seal can be changed with minimal disassembly. Arctic nose seal available.
- Positive mechanical interlock prevents fuel flow until nozzle is secured to aircraft adapter. Nozzle cannot be disconnected from aircraft
- Flow control handle fully protected from damage. Two styles available.
- Flow control handles of high strength zinc-aluminum alloy
- Bicycle-type handles for ease of operation. Circular grip also available.
- Lightweight and rugged
- Modular construction.
- Optional inlet configurations include dry break disconnect and strainer ball valve.
- Hose end regulator and strainers optional
- Two bonding cables, vacuum breaker optional.
- Low pressure drop, under 12 psi (0.827 bar) at 600 USgpm (2,271 l/min)