Pressure Fueling Nozzle – 64201
- All accessories have stainless steel wear ring in swivel ball joint
- Interlock mechanism internal to nozzle body — no pins to wear aircraft adapter slots
- No collar or other moving parts on exterior of nozzle with the exception of the operating lever
- Fewer parts in nozzle will result in lower maintenance costs
- Replaceable knob on operating handle to eliminate razor-sharp wear patterns prevalent on competitors’ nozzles
- Very rugged standard composite material installation handles do not include any metal, eliminating potential bending of the handles
- New options include “U” bracket for nozzle stowage and one-piece stirrup handle with stowage capability — no need to use an aircraft adapter as a stowage device Design Concepts
- Operating lever opens nozzle in a counter-clockwise direction (Model 64349 was clockwise). This eliminates interference with some aircraft that are not designed to standards.
- Operating lever replaceable from exterior of nozzle and is made of less expensive more ductile material. Also backed up with boss on nozzle body to prevent bending.